Add a Live Direct Link to Yahoo eMail Quick Start Guide
Add a Live Direct Link to Yahoo eMail
Email servers have different instructions for adding a link to an email. If you use Yahoo as your email server, follow the instructions below to add a Live Direct link to an email.
- View after logging in to your Yahoo account.
- Click the Compose Button.
- A blank email page will be displayed.
- Copy the link from your profile page on Live Net Video for your Live Connector and paste it here. If this is for a Company PBX Extension Line, copy the link from the specific Extension and paste it here. You can type your email and paste the link anywhere you want it to appear.
- Once you’re finished, click the Send Button.The link will appear in your email. All the recepient of the email has to do is click on the link and you’ll be connected in a Live Video Conversation.