Live Video Meeting - How To Use
How Can We Help?
For Quick Start (simple and brief instructions), Click the Quick Start Guide Button. Quick Start Guide
The Quick Start Guide is enough for most users to start using Live Video Meeting immediately.
If you want detailed instructions on various features of Live Video Meeting, we've put together
"How to Use",
which is an extensive and comprehensive guide on all of the functions of Live Video Meeting.
How to Use Live Video Meeting:
- Instructions for Registered Business Users
- Instructions for Registered Personal Users
Meetings and team projects are an important part of Business. When email is not enough to keep people connected, live online video meetings can be a useful tool to keep employees up-to-date with information.
With the rapid pace of life, it can often be difficult to schedule times for Family and Friends. Meeting online is a useful alternative that allows friends and family to meet without scheduling an in-person meeting.
PERSONAL LIVE VIDEO MEETING
- Introduction to Live Video Meeting
- Enter Personal Video Meeting
- Edit Personal Meeting Settings
- Secure Personal Video Meeting
- Sending & Receiving Files
- Send Text Messages
- Select Focus on Current Speaker
- Resize Main Person Video
- Exit Personal Video Meeting
- Re-Enter Personal Video Meeting
- Using Screen Share
- Recording a Live Video Meeting
- Add LVM Button To Your Email or Website
- Add LVM Button To Your Social Account
- Your Personal Username
- Connect to LVM Using Username
- Increase Your Personal Video Meeting Capacity