LiveNetVideo.com - How To Use Quick Start Guide
Since LiveNetVideo is a web application, it can be used on any device that is capable of running a current web browser (see your web browser's system requirements for a bare minimum). As with most web-based applications, a faster CPU and more RAM makes the video programs more pleasant to use.
In order to utilize the full features of any of the the Live Video Programs offered in LiveNetVideo, your computer must have the following hardware:
- A web camera (If your computer does not have a web camera, you will still be able to enter the video interfaces & see other connected users who have web cameras, but they will be unable to see you.)
- A functioning sound system including both speakers/headphones & a microphone. (Again, you will still be able to enter the video interfaces without the basic sound hardware requirements, but you will be unable to hear other connected users, &/or they will be unable to hear you.)
- An internet connectionLiveNetVideo is currently compatible with the following web browsers and their mobile versions. A full, detailed compatibility list can be found here.
LiveNetVideo is not currently compatible with Safari. If you are using a Mac, please download one of the browsers listed above.
LiveNetVideo also requires the following minimum technical requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.4 or above, or Linux
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- A connection speed of at least 700Kbps for a reliable viewing experience.
Below are the minimum recommended specifications for NetCasting on LiveNetVideo:
- 4GB RAM
- 700Kbps upload bandwith (1500Kbps recommended)
You can test your curret upload bandwith at www.speedtest.net